(Certificate in Spanish<>English Translation and Certificate of Translation and Interpreting)
- Admission as a non-matriculated student at the School of Continuing Studies, please click here .
- Admission as a non-matriculated student at the School of Arts and Sciences, please click here.
Applicants seeking to apply to the Certificate of Translation & Interpreting program must submit the following:
- Cover letter
- College transcripts and/or proof of employment as a translator/interpreter
- Two essays (400-500 words, double space)
Essays are to be written in English and Spanish indicating your background in both
languages, why you want to take the courses and your future goals.
- Application materials should be mailed or faxed to:
Department of Spanish and Portuguese, Rutgers University
15 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Fax: (732) 932-9837
Attn: Translation & Interpreting Certificate
- Coursework taken as a non-degree student carries no degree credit.
- In-coming non-matriculated students may have to take a placement exam prior to registering for courses.