- Kyle Parrish
- Graduate Student, Teaching Assistant
- Degree Program: PhD in Bilingualism/Second Language Acquisition
- Office: Academic Bldg. Rm. 5184
- Office Hours: T 10:00- 11:00 am via Zoom
- Phone: 848/932.6934
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bio: BA in Spanish and German from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, and a Masters in Spanish from the same institution. After the MA, I taught Spanish full time for one year at UNCC. I have studied abroad twice in Germany at the Goethe institut in Mannheim.
- Research Interests: Second language acquisition, third language acquisition, language pedagogy, and language learning.
Kyle Parrish (2022) The production of L3 stop-initial words by Spanish/English bilinguals, International Journal of Multilingualism, DOI: 10.1080/14790718.2022.2060234